I am pleased to announce version 2.2.0 of FS-UAE, the multi-platform Amiga emulator for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and OpenBSD! FS-UAE 2.2 can be downloaded here.
Notable changes since version 2.0 include:
- Much-improved FS-UAE Launcher UI.
- Updated emulation code from WinUAE 2.5.1.
- Better stability, better performance.
- More keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved support for directory hard drives.
- Initial support for the Open Amiga Game Database.
- More input options.
- Amiga PAL/NTSC mode switching.
- Better shader and theme support.
- Improved WHDLoad support.
- LHA archive support.
- Improved support for Amiga Forever.
- More platforms and more languages supported.
- And many other improvements and fixes.
Please see the release notes for more information about this release and a detailed list of changes. Also, many thanks to translators, contributors, and everyone who has been testing the development versions and reported bugs and issues!
A list of contributors is available. If you wish to donate to FS-UAE development, I have set up a donation page via PayPal.