Changes in version 0.9.10:
- Scanline effect support (see example.conf).
- New frame limiting logic in libfsemu.
- Auto-grab input on mouse click.
- Click middle-mouse button to release input grab.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller configuration for Mac OS X (from Aequitas).
- Updated configuration for Logitech Extreme 3D PRO.
- Fix crash in Linux version caused by g_set_prgname not being called.
- Log file is now saved to (My) Documents/FS-UAE/Logs/FS-UAE.log
- Log file directory is configurable.
- Multiple mice can be used (in net play) -useful for Lemmings.
- New joystick port values: amiga_mouse, amiga_joystick and nothing.
- Send protocol version and emulation core version to netplay server.
- Fixed a bug where data were written to both floppy overlay files and original ADF files.
- Fix A1200 model with accuracy < 1 (now runs in “fastest possible” mode, but cannot be used with full video sync).
- Option bsdsocket_library to enable bsdsocket.library emulation (Mac/Linux only for now).
- A1200/020 model with 0 MB Z3 RAM as default, but allows the option zorro_iii_memory to be used.
- Serial port (dummy) emulation enabled, allows AROS kickstart to boot.
- Fix bug related to path expansion and directories.
- Unified configuration (config file and –key=value parameters). –key=value parameters overrides values from config file.
- Section names are ignored in config file now (but key/values must still be in a section, for instance [config]). Old config files should still work as before.
- Old –fullscreen parameter is no longer valid, use –fullscreen=1 instead
- Support hard disk files in RDB format (same config option as regular HDF files – RDB format is automatically recognized).
- Grabbing input on startup is optional (see example.conf).
- Keys are now “positionally” mapped (as much as possible) from host keyboard to amiga keys (some exceptions because of physically different layout: home = lparen, page up = rparen, delete = del, end = help, insert is mapped to the amiga key to the left of backspace, and page down to right amiga key in case the host keyboard has no right windows/apple/menu key).
- Use only scancodes on Linux, (and almost entirely on Mac too).
- Use rawinput in Windows for keyboard support.
- Make caps lock a proper toggle button.
- Added an application icon.
- fs-uae.app renamed to FS-UAE.app, fs-uae.exe is now FS-UAE.exe.
- New config icon for Mac OS X.
- Associate .fs-uae files with FS-UAE on Mac OS X.
- Can override controller configurations by placing configs files in new
- FS-UAE/Controllers directory (+ option to configure this directory).
- New configuration option: audio/floppy_drive_volume
- New configuration option: paths/base_dir
- Ported updated caps code from WinUAE.
- NTSC mode added (see example.conf) -was really added in 0.9.8, but omitted from changelog.