A new beta version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.3.99beta3 (“FS-UAE 2.4 Beta 3”):
- FS-UAE can use 256 kB chip RAM (and also 128 if you *really* want to).
- Updated translations: es [albconde], da [tomse], nb.
- (Launcher) Fixed multiple file selection when using PyQt.
- (Launcher) Added 256 kB chip RAM to the chip memory selector.
- (Launcher) Updated translations: de [jbl007], es [albconde], it [Speedvicio], da [tomse], nb.
- (Launcher) Fixed bug where the launcher tries to sync with online DB after logging out from OAGD.net.
- (Arcade) Fixed missing ext rom problem when starting CD32 games.
- (Arcade) Fixed repeat problem when navigating with joystick hats.
Please see the preliminary release notes for FS-UAE 2.4 for information about what’s new if you are upgrading from FS-UAE 2.2.x.