A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.19dev:
- Restore kickstart ROM when CSMK3/CSPPC/BPPC maprom is disabled.
- New PPC lock implemented, fixes occasional PPC lockup.
- Fix crash during PPC reset (missing lock when memory regions were updated).
- Stop PPC CPU before resetting Amiga.
- Floating point fixes for PowerPC hosts.
- New options
mmu, changes to how CPU is configured.
- Defaults for fpu, mmu, cpu speed, cpu accuracy, blitter mode now automatically depends on specified (or implied) cpu option. Example,
cpu = 68040will automatically enable 68040 FPU (and MMU), set fastest possible mode, less compatible CPU and enable waiting blits.
- A3000/A4000 models now use waiting blits by default (was immediate).
- Fix reset problem while PPC CPU is active.
- Workaround for Hexagons Joystick Adapter (name is a single non-ASCII letter).
- Workaround for SDL 2 XInput Controller names with #x in the name.
- The bitmap fonts are also now loaded from fs-uae.dat.
- Don’t add RTC module on stock A600, A1200 (exp) defaults to MSM6242B.
- Fixed loading CD into drive from CD image list (full path wasn’t resolved).
- Added new boolean option
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b19.
Important: if you are using QEMU-UAE for PPC support, you need to update the plugin to version 3.3.0qemu2.1.0.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.19dev:
- Fixed launcher net play GUI (broken in dev versions since the move to QT).
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.5.19dev:
- Fixed bug when using two identical joystick devices.
- Fixed bug preventing joystick hats from being usable for navigation.
- Added quick workaround for configuration of “XInput Controller #x”.