A new development version has been released. Changes in version 1.3.24:
- New option cdrom_drive_count -can be used to specify an empty drive.
- Empty options are now treated as unspecified options. This can break a couple of configurations since you cannot use e.g. cdrom_drive_0= to specify that you want a CD drive without any CD inserted. Use cdrom_drive_count=1 instead (or floppy_drive_count for floppy drives).
- Reverted F11 key to zoom setting when used alone (on key depress).
- Both full-frame and cropped images are saved when taking a screenshot.
- (Launcher) Redesigned user interface.
- (Launcher) Net play support with integrated lobby, chat rooms and game channels. Options are automatically synchronized between players.
- (Launcher) Support –base-dir command line argument.
- (Launcher) Check recursively upwards from directory containing executable and look for “Portable.ini” -if found, use directory containing Portable.ini as base_dir.
- (Launcher) Paths in database are converted to/from paths relative to base_dir (if possible) so the database can be portable.
- (Launcher) You now cannot put options recognized as config options in custom settings.
- (Launcher) Added built-in configuration for “Transplant” game.
- (Launcher) Log to Documents/FS-UAE/Logs/Launcher.log.txt (while also logging to console, if available).
- (Launcher) Updated translations: fr [Foul].