A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.12dev:
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b12.
- FS-UAE on Windows now supports unicode command line arguments.
- Fixed a bug on Windows preventing load of non-ASCII config file paths.
- Another big-endian fix for loading fs-uae.dat.
- Added xinput_controller_15_6_0_0_windows.conf [Kitty].
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.12dev:
- Fixed bugs in ADF and HDF creator.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.11dev:
- Big-endian support for loading of fs-uae.dat.
- Remove message “no configuration file loaded”.
- Re-enable DMS support (missing for a couple of versions).
- Can configure with –disable-cpuboard –disable-ppc.
- Configure script checks if -fno-strict-overflow is recognized.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.10dev:
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b10.
- Fixed audio initialization (broke in 2.5.9dev).
- New option cpuboard_flash_ext_file (not tested).
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.9dev:
- New option cpuboard_flash_file (path to accelerator “ROM”).
- Bug fixes and source cleanup based on static analysis.
- Code cleanup in some code modules.
- Moved glee, manymouse, lua source to toplevel directories.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b9.
- Enabled experimental PearPC PPC emulation from WinUAE.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.8dev:
- New option uaem_write_flags to control when .uaem files are created.
- Support NewMouse-compatible mouse wheel events.
- Bundle libmpeg2 with FS-UAE source (missing on many Linux distros).
- Don’t install uaenative.library unless requested.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.8dev:
- Added settings GUI control for keyboard_input_grab option.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.7dev:
- Fix 68000 cycle exact mode (tbl == op_smalltbl_14_ff check was missing).
- Fixed specifying base_dir via config file (broke in 2.5.6dev).
- Re-enable slirp/a2065/sana2 by default. A2065 works partially, uaenet.device still crashes.
- Modified Makefile.am for out-of-tree builds.
- Fixed crash when playing videos with CD32 FMV (no display yet).
- Added libudis86 (disassembler library for x86 / x86-64).
- Explicitly flush lines logged to stdout.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.6dev:
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2820b8.
- Load libcapsimage from plugin instead of having it bundled.
- Updated built-in AROS rom [WinUAE 2.8.1].
- Starting FS-UAE.app with config file works again on OS X.
- Fixed a bug (potential crash) in fs_get_application_exe_path on windows.
- Initial support reading resources from fs-uae.dat (or embedded in the exe).
- Build scripts for SteamOS / Steam runtime version.
- Re-enable compiler optimizations for cpuemu, use -fno-strict-overflow to work around the issue that current cpu emulation code assumes signed integer overflow behavior.
- Added speedlink_strike_2_gamepad_12_5_1_0_windows.conf [TCD].
- Changes to support compilation on OS X 10.9.
- Added slirp support (not tested yet, not enabled by default).
- Enabled A2065 (not tested yet, not enabled by default).
- FS-UAE now uses automake in addition to autoconf.
- New requirement: libmpeg2 / libmpeg2convert for CD32 FMV support.
- Some bugfixes based on static code analysis + code cleanup.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.6dev:
- Add .nobackup file to Documents/FS-UAE/Cache.
- Fixed a bug in adf/hdf creator.
- Include “show all database games” (database_show_games = 0) in settings.
Regarding libcapsimage (IPF floppy image support): the plan is to have FS-UAE Launcher automatically download the plugin on demand. However, for the time being it must be manually installed. The libcapsimage plugin is based on the new 5.1 version.