A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.1.32dev:
- New option notification_duration (ms). Does not apply to warnings.
- Fixed bug in IPF handling causing Buggy Boy to not load.
- (Launcher) Scan entire directory tree for dirs with .slave files.
- (Launcher) Make sure usernames are converted to unicode.
- (Launcher) Base screenshots prefix on configuration name.
- (Launcher) Updated translations: cs [spajdr].
It is always tempting to always improve just one more thing – thereby keeping the development cycle going – but the development versions provide several advantages over the current stable version, and it is time to bring the improvements to the users of the stable version.
Please report problems if you find any. I plan to release a 2.2 release candiate soon, and a new 2.2 stable release shortly thereafter.