Packages for Ubuntu Vivid (the upcoming Ubuntu 15.04) should appear in the stable and devel PPAs shortly.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.30dev:
- Fixed ROM initialization of Cyberstorm PPC.
- Lowered default volume of floppy drive sounds.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 3100b14.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.30dev:
- Fixed loading with variant UUID on command line.
- Added a basic WHDLoad settings page (tweak splash delay, show directory for WHDLoad.key file).
- Fixed loading of .fs-uae config files containg % character in values.
- Fixed on-demand download of floppy images from HTTP.
- Remove some inefficiences when selecting database games in config list.
- Fixed look of variant choice control under OS X.
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.5.30dev:
- Fixed support for using GNOME 3 hide top bar extension + hiding task bar.
After having been unsigned for a while, the Windows development version is now again digitally signed by Frode Solheim. New for this release is that the OS X development version is also digitally signed.