An update to FS-UAE 2.2 has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.2.1:
- Show on-screen warning if OpenAL device cannot be opened, log OpenAL error code.
- New option save_state_compression can be used to disable save state
- New option “log” which can be used to enable misc types of debug logging.
- Queued input events are processed in hsync handler.
- Use CD32 + FMV quickstart for CD32 model, update cd.device in cartridge ROM fixes problem with Pirates Gold intro.
- Removed a couple of left-over / unnecesary log statements.
- Support language option to override GUI language.
- New translations: tr [Decypher].
- (Launcher) Fixed bug when specifying window_width / window_height in custom settings.
- (Launcher) Warn when using A1200 model with < 2 MB chip RAM.
- (Launcher) Fixed a bug where 0-byte screenshot / covers files could be stored if a network error occurs while downloading.
- (Launcher) Better support for A3000 and A4000 with the game database.
- (Launcher) Support hiding variants from the database based on _status.
- (Launcher) Cycle-exact can be disabled from database if abs. necessary.
- (Launcher) Support language option to override GUI language.
- (Launcher) New translations: tr [Decypher].