A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.7.2dev:
- Enable FPU JIT compilation by default on x86-64.
- Use high-res timer on Windows for fastest-possible mode (perf fix).
- Parallel port (“printer”) over TCP/IP, added parallel_port option.
- Fixed crash (abort) with A1200 Blizzard CPU board models.
- Added Lallafa’s vpar virtual parallel port (not tested).
- Serial port over TCP/IP.
- More efficient uae_vm_commit for Linux and OS X.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 3200b15.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.7.2dev:
- Fixed /hostgame netplay command (server was started on wrong port).
Does the inclusion of the serial port mean that you can play serial link games? For instance like Stunt Car Racer
No, the newly added serial port stuff is really only useful for debugging.
Pingback: FS-UAE 2.7.2dev |