A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.40dev:
- Use SetUnhandledExceptionFilter on Windows for JIT direct memory.
- Unified (segfault) exception handler for Windows and Linux.
- Fixed mman for compatibility with JIT direct memory access.
- Re-enable uae_comp_trust* = indirectKS options.
- Allow uae_rtc to be set without disabling uae_chipset_compatible.
- Fixed flickering caused by undefined behavior in shift operations.
- Added new option log_bsdsocket (boolean).
Known and reported issues:
- Amiga key sticks when opening/closing FS-UAE menu with modifier+F12 https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-uae/issues/77
- FS-UAE freezes with black screen on Windows / nVIDIA? https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-uae/issues/75
- Black screen when FS-UAE is started from FS-UAE Arcade? https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-uae/issues/76 https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-uae-arcade/issues/6
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.40dev:
- New option launcher_font_size.
- Enable screenshot bar for 1280×720 resolution.
- Launcher WHDLoad zip (command line): use A1200 model.
I get FS-UAE loaded but from that point I’m “stuck”.
Please use FS-UAE Launcher to configure and start FS-UAE. It should be relatively self-explanatory (there’s an UI to select floppy disk, etc). If you get stuck, please be more specific about what you need help with.
Pingback: FS-UAE 2.5.40dev |