A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.35dev:
- Fixed bug (lockup) when quitting FS-UAE from Amiga side on some platforms.
- Fixed a potential key repeat issue (could not reproduce original problem).
- Load kickstart replacement from data files instead of embedding in executable.
- Re-enabled serial port (was disabled in 2.5.31dev), fixed AROS Kickstart replacement.
- Share serial port emulation code with WinUAE.
- When entering the GUI using modifier+F12, the modifier key(s) sticks in the emulated Amiga when you return to the emulation.
- Graphical flickering in Workbench with non-cycle-exact emulation.
- When starting FS-UAE from FS-UAE Launcher, accelerator flashs ROM writes are not persistent because the launcher uses a new copy every time.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.35dev:
- Added All Games / All Configurations to drop-down.
- Nicer behavior when kickstart ROM for chosen model is missing.
- Moved more warnings and information to status bar.
- Fixed handling of downloadable games.
- Use Fusion QT style on all platforms by default.
- Default to Fusion Adwaita style variant when running under GNOME 3.
- Show warning icon in settings if option is overriden by configuration.
- Fixed OAGD.net locker uploader.
- New additional configuration page.
- Moved custom configuration (button) to additional config page.
- Removed some “noise” from custom configuration and advanced settings.