A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.18dev:
- Disabled / soft-removed PearPC PPC implementation.
- Changed A4000 default floppy drive type to 3.5″ HD.
- New option cdfs (boolean). Can be used to disable builtin CDFS.
- Reduced number of OpenAL buffers to pre-2.5.17dev level.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b18.
- When starting FS-UAE from FS-UAE Launcher, accelerator flashs ROM writes are not persistent because the launcher uses a new copy every time.
- Booting CD32 with CD inserted works, but inserting later, or eject + re-insert does not seem to work right now.
- On OS X, cursor movement is currently not received by FS-UAE when the window is not focused (either something SDL 2 or OS X itself does). This makes mouse integration a bit less useful.