A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.17dev:
- Initial support for magic mouse / virtual mouse.
- New option mouse_integration (boolean) (Setting it to 1 implies cursor=0, automatic_input_grab=0).
- New option cursor (boolean + auto).
- Removed audio_buffer_target_bytes (use audio_buffer_target_size instead).
- Changes to audio buffer fill logic.
- Measure fps internally with floating point numbers.
- Fixed cyberstormppc.rom lookup when using FS-UAE config file.
- Fixed ISO-8859-1 UTF-8 conversion (broke in 2.5.15dev).
- Renamed testing option workbench -> workbenc_disk.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b17.
- The PearPC fallback may not work properly. Please make sure you are using the qemu-uae plugin (check in fs-uae.log.txt that it is loaded properly) if you’re having problems.
- AmigaOS 4.1 w/Picasso IV => sometimes weird frame rate (~36 FPS).
- When starting FS-UAE from FS-UAE Launcher, accelerator flashs ROM writes are not persistent because the launcher uses a new copy every time.
- Booting CD32 with CD inserted works, but inserting later, or eject + re-insert does not seem to work right now.
- On OS X, cursor movement is currently not received by FS-UAE when the window is not focused (either something SDL 2 or OS X itself does). This makes mouse integration a bit less useful.