A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.1dev:
- Merged code from WinUAE 2710b12.
- Support for .scp floppy images [keirf].
- Drive sound and CDDA fixes for big-endian platforms.
- Fixed left trigger = toggle autofire.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.1dev:
- Case insensitive kickstart scan on startup.
- Added support for Greek language.
I see. I hope you can change your mind, sooner or later.
Do you have an amiga NG system? Maybe we can arrange one for you.
Hi, thank you for the reply. There is a particular reason why you don’t want to try a port? please, let me know.
It’s actually covered in the FAQ 🙂 It boils down to prioritization (what I can do instead), and of course, I don’t really have any motivation to develop for systems I don’t use myself.
I post again my message:
If someone can port FS-UAE to AmigaOS4 PPC, maybe an OS4 machine can be arranged for this (if needed)
Hi, while I have seen several users wanting this, I haven’t seen any willing to port it (myself included). Of course, the source code is available if someone wants to try.