A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.3.12dev:
- On OS X, simulate middle click (alt) and right click (ctrl).
- Don’t move mouse to right bottom on exit without requested with environment variable FSGS_SEAMLESS=1.
- New option load_state = 1..9.
- New option stereo_separation (0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100).
- (Launcher) Added GUI control for stereo_separation.
- (Launcher) Database change, a refresh is needed for the game database.
- (Launcher) Convert from UTF-8 str to unicode when loading and vice versa when saving config.
- (Arcade) Game filters: platform, letter and shuffle.
- (Arcade) Further re-branding to FS-UAE Arcade.
- (Arcade) Don’t display wraparound items if items would be repeat on screen.
- (Arcade) Can start with –platform argument (–amiga, –cd32 etc).
‘New option load_state = 1..9.’
What does 1..9 mean in the above example?
I tried load_state = Micromachines.uss [my saved state was named Micromachines.uss] but that didn’t work.
The option specifies the slot number of a save state to load, e.g. load_state = 5 to load the state from slot 5. It does not support specifying any direct path to a save state.
Worked it out…the saved state must be named ‘Saved State 2.uss’ (for example) and then you use load_state = 2 to load it.