An update to FS-UAE 2.2 has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.2.3:
- On windows, read file name (as program parameter) with MBCS encoding (CP_ACP) so paths with non-ASCII characters are handled correctly.
- Windows executables are digitally signed by “Frode Solheim”.
- (Launcher) Only add Cloanto “Amiga Files” to search path if directory exists (Windows).
- (Launcher) Fix slash direction in default search directory on Windows so it does not look weird.
- (Launcher) Updated translations: it [speedvicio].
Thank you very much! Works like a charm on Ubuntu 13.10. Beats all the other Amiga Emulators by Far. Keep up the good work please!
Would it be able launch emulator with the launcher from another folder? The entire set of games I have is in a different folder. And would like to have a portable version of the launcher. I want to throw all on a usb.
Hi, if you don’t mind running beta software, try the development version: http://fs-uae.net/download-devel – There are separate downloads for portable versions 🙂
Pingback: FS-UAE Stable Series - Questions, Feedback and Bug Reports - Page 2 - English Amiga Board