A new development version has been released. Changes in version 1.3.28:
- New official boolean option uaegfx_card to enable the “Picasso 96 card”.
- Re-initialize shaders after fullscreen<->window switching.
- (Launcher) Double-click (or enter) in configuration list starts FS-UAE.
- (Launcher) Remember last directories used when browsing for floppies, CDs, hard drives and kickstarts.
- (Launcher) Automatically add floppies in drives to swap list if swap list is empty.
- (Launcher) Find hard drive zip file relative to hard drives dir.
- (Launcher) GUI widgets to override memory settings.
- (Launcher) Added checkboxes for uaegfx.card and bsdsocket.library.
- (Launcher) Added checkbox to enable NTSC mode.
- (Launcher) Updated GUI main window background drawing to make the GUI look better on Linux (looks much nicer on Kubuntu now).
- (Launcher) Center FS-UAE window on launcher window.
- (Launcher) Center launch dialog on main window also on OS X.
- (Launcher) Updated look for OS X.
It seems impossible to release the mouse on Mountain Lion.
The latest working version that release the mouse on ML is 1.3.22
F11 act as F12
Hi, the shortcuts were changed in 1.3.23, because using ctrl/shift/alt as modifiers for shortcuts turned out to be a bad idea, since these presses was also (naturally) sent to the Amiga. F11/F12 is the new modifier key, since these do not correspond to an Amiga key.
F12+g is the new shortcut to grab/ungrab input (in addition to middle mouse button, and Alt+Tab should still work too).
See also: http://fengestad.no/fs-uae/2012/08/04/fs-uae-1-3-23-released