A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.9.3dev:
- Updated FS-UAE icon.
- Allow specifying sub_title = 0 to disable the sub title.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.9.3dev:
- Fix for published/unpublished status of variants.
- Extract WHDLoad arguments from .info file when loading a WHDLoad archive.
- Set floppy drive volume (empty) to 0 when starting with a WHDLoad archive.
- Show error message when version started is too old (cannot read databases).
- New option whdload_quit_key to set global quit key, added to settings UI.
- Renamed “Joystick” to “Controller” in settings dialog.
- Improved look on Windows 10.
- Updated look for the settings dialog.
- Updated button links to option docs.
- Updated FS-UAE Launcher icon.
- CDTV games (from database) did not set CDTV model.
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.9.3dev:
- Add application icon to the Arcade window.
- Added new icon for FS-UAE Arcade (instead of the Launcher icon).
Nice work, just tryed fs-uae for the first time and i love it.
Is it possible to set “favorite games” in arcademode somehow? This would make it even more perfect 🙂
Thx for this nice piece of software!
Hi, it is not possible now, but I plan to implement that 🙂