A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.7.5dev:
- Fix abort in OpenAL on OS X on shutdown.
- On x86-64, do not try to use “32-bit memory” unless JIT is enabled.
- If x87_fldcw dynamic function cannot be created, fall back to inline asm.
- Fix loading controller configs from non-ASCII paths on Windows.
- Better (build-time) OpenAL detection on OS X.
- New configure option –with-libmpeg2=yes/builtin (no won’t work yet), defaults to yes (using system library).
- Fix additional custom joystick ports.
- New boolean option full_keyboard to set the initial state.
- Auto-choose joystick device for port 0 when not started in mouse mode.
- Support deflate compression in fs-uae.dat.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 3210.
- Allocating 32-bit memory fails on some OS X / BSD setups. With 2.7.5dev+, 32-bit memory is avoided when JIT is not enabled, but real fix is needed for JIT. Problem (and cause) is known, just not fixed yet.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.7.5dev:
- Remember maximized state.
Also, an updated QEMU-UAE plugin version is available.