A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.7.3dev:
- Support for multimedia keys: volume up, volume down and mute.
- New shortcut Mod+K to toggle full keyboard emulation.
- Using (Left) Alt (Cmd on OS X) as default keyboard shortcut modifier.
- Workaround to allow Alt+Tab to work on non-Windows/non-OS-X platforms.
- Most built-in shortcuts are now configurable.
- Actions for built-in shortcuts are now available for mapping.
- Actions for F11 and F12 (release) can be customized.
- Ungrab mouse and keyboard when entering the menu.
- Added support for reading controller configs from fs-uae.dat.
- Support for creating static / fully self-contained .exe on Windows.
- JIT: Better fldcw_m_indexed fix (can use all x86-64 registers).
- Fixed RSP inc/dec for x86-64, shadow stack space on Windows / x86-64.
- Fix callee-saved registers for Windows x64 ABI.
- Fixed crash when using Blizzard accelerators and x86-64 JIT.
- Respect cpu option when checking for Zorro III config problems.
- Compile with -fno-strict-aliasing to avoid potential aliasing bugs.
- Removed some SDL 1.2 code.
- Opening the F12 menu / Using the modifier key causes FS-UAE to blink on Windows due to ungrabbing input (might have to disable this feature on Windows).
This build cracshes on me on every configuration i tried with following in the end of fs-uae.log.txt:
Building CPU, 46126 opcodes (4 0 0)
JIT: &countdown = 0x567dbc0
JIT: &build_comp = 0x238830
JIT: Max CPUID level=13 Processor is GenuineIntel [PentiumPro]
VM: uae_vm_alloc(256, 256, 7) mmap failed (2)
JIT: Installing segfault handler
JIT: Building compiler function tables
JIT: Supposedly 42327 compileable opcodes!
VM: uae_vm_alloc(2048, 256, 3) mmap failed (2)
JIT: WARNING: Could not allocate popallspace!
Could not allocate popallspace!Internal error; file src/od-fs/logging.cpp, line 113
What operating system?
Yeah, I forgot that there is no “edit” in comments. 🙂
It is Mac OS X 10.10.5.
I probably need you to run a couple of commands in order to get more information about the problem. But first, can you send the entire fs-uae.log.txt to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Pingback: Actualizaciones FS-UAE (dev y QEMU) |