A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.30dev:
- Fixed ROM initialization of Cyberstorm PPC.
- Lowered default volume of floppy drive sounds.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 3100b14.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.30dev:
- Fixed loading with variant UUID on command line.
- Added a basic WHDLoad settings page (tweak splash delay, show directory for WHDLoad.key file).
- Fixed loading of .fs-uae config files containg % character in values.
- Fixed on-demand download of floppy images from HTTP.
- Remove some inefficiences when selecting database games in config list.
- Fixed look of variant choice control under OS X.
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.5.30dev:
- Fixed support for using GNOME 3 hide top bar extension + hiding task bar.
After having been unsigned for a while, the Windows development version is now again digitally signed by Frode Solheim. New for this release is that the OS X development version is also digitally signed.
First, thank you for all the job made and excuse me for my poor English, I’m writing you from France.
Everything is working fine for me with fs-uae-launcher, all my games start with no problem BUT when I use the fs-uae-arcade my games crash. Is there a place on this website where it is describe how to set the configuration files of this program please ?
Feel free to contact me on my mail.
Wish you merry xmas from Bretagne (France – far far west)
Hi, it’s difficult for me to comment without more information. How do the games crash when you frun from FS-UAE Arcade?