A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.12dev:
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 2900b12.
- FS-UAE on Windows now supports unicode command line arguments.
- Fixed a bug on Windows preventing load of non-ASCII config file paths.
- Another big-endian fix for loading fs-uae.dat.
- Added xinput_controller_15_6_0_0_windows.conf [Kitty].
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.12dev:
- Fixed bugs in ADF and HDF creator.
Hi, i cant compile FS uae last dev on My Quad G5 it asking SDL 2.0 not available on PPC .
On the documentation there is the SDL 1.2 requested (it is available)
How i can avoid this problem?
Recent FS-UAE development versions are only developed for SDL 2.0. I cannot really help you with getting SDL 2.0 working on your OS, but see for tips from another person which has compiled FS-UAE 2.5.x for OS X 10.5 PPC: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=74649
Forget it! It works fine, just the database download took some time. Sorry! 🙂
No problem, enjoy FS-UAE 🙂
Hello, I encountered a small bug. When I enter my data for the OAGD.net account the login dialog doesn’t close after pressing the login button. The applcation is not usabale any more. I am using OSX 10.9.4.
Keep up the great work, thank you!