A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.3dev:
- Merged code from WinUAE 2800.
- Update AROS ROM from WinUAE 2800.
- Debian compat set to 9, allow harding flags.
- Migrated build system to autoconf (not automake).
- Some source code clean to detect features / functions from autoconf.
- Remove use of deprecated Glib function, require Glib >= 2.32.
- Properly fixed build dependencies on auto-generated source code.
- Fixed a problem preventing mouse from working with SDL2 on Windows.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.3dev:
- Disable strict mode when parsing .fs-uae files.
- (Arcade) Mouse cursor is hidden again.
- (Arcade) Default to maximized non-decorated window on GNOME 3 (works around issue with arcade being forcefully minimized by GNOME 3 when launching FS-UAE full-screen and FS-UAE Arcade is also full-screen).
- (Arcade) More command-line options to control window/fullscreen mode.