A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.1.13dev:
- Merged updated emulation core from WinUAE 2.5.1.
- Fixed performance when using full video sync.
- Fix right alt key on Linux.
- Use joystick name “Unnamed” when joystick device has no name.
- Support action_none, so keys can be mapped against “no action”.
- Fixed crash when entering fullscreen mode on OS X 10.5 [Tobias Netzel].
- Tuned autoscaling for CD32 boot and menu screens.
- (Launcher) Fixed WHDLoad games in directories with + in name.
- (Launcher) Some improvements for the game database support.
- (Launcher) Show year/publisher/developer information if available.
- (Launcher) URL buttons for links to game entries on several game web sites.
Changes in FS-UAE 2.1.12dev:
- Tweaked CD32 startup animation viewport.
- (Launcher) Fixed Startup-Sequence for WHDLoad.
Changes in FS-UAE 2.1.11dev:
- Config for gamtec_ltd/smartjoy_plus_adapter.ini [JOPS].
- Small compilation fix for OS X 10.5
- (Launcher) Handle square-ish covers.
- (Launcher) Indicate ADF, IPF CD, or WHDLoad also with icon.
- (Launcher) Reload game variant list after refreshing database.
- (Launcher) Support sort_key from online database.
- (Launcher) Run SetPatch (if found) before starting WHDLoad games.
- (Launcher) Kickstart import task can overwrite old read-only files.