A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.1.3dev:
- New option “mouse_speed” – set mouse speed in percentage (1-500).
- Escape key can be used to navigate back and exit FS-UAE menu.
- Use new state subdirs based on configuration name by default. New options state_dir and state_dir_name to tweak the new behavior.
- Remove use of “Floppy Overlays” and “Flash Memory” dirs, save files in state directory instead (same as launcher already does).
- Will autoload saved state if “Saved State.uss” exists in state dir.
- Merged updated emulation core from WinUAE 2.5.0beta24.
- New option middle_click_ungrab (can be set to 0).
- Updated translations: pl [grimi], de [nexusle].
- Patch amiga-os-310.rom to default A4000 rom on demand.
- Removed the default slight gamma correction which was applied before.
- (Launcher) Automatically fill in WHDLoad Arguments when zip file is loaded.
- (Launcher) Screenshots/titles/covers don’t need to be put in letter subdirs.
- (Launcher) Use direct subdirs in save states dir, don’t add letter unless an old state dir already exists.
- (Launcher) Added many more options to the settings dialog, including the new mouse speed option.
- (Launcher) Updated translations: pl [grimi], de [nexusle].