A new stable version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.8.1:
- Alt+F4 and Cmd+Q will no longer quit FS-UAE (in full keyboard emulation mode).
- Use raw input on Windows again (allows grabbing of Windows keys, etc).
- New option
raw_input = 0will disable use of raw input for keyboard.
- Fixed loading shaders from fs-uae.dat.
- Updated Xbox 360 configs for Linux.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.8.1:
- Fixed problem where rating could be reset for first loaded game/variant.
- New experimental option: relative_temp_feature.
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.8.1:
- Added stretch / keep aspect toggle button to top right menu.
- Added V-Sync toggle button to top right menu.
- Ability to see and change variant before starting the game.
- Make menu rendering conformant to FS-UAE style.
- More transition animations.
- New cover rendering for non-portrait covers.
--platform=to start with a given platform filter, e.g.
- Variant sort order fixed to be same as in FS-UAE Launcher.
- Fixed arrow keys for FS-UAE Arcade on MacOS.
- Reversed position of platform and publisher names.
Is there an easy way to update versions? Can I just copy over the new executables within the same directory to retain scan settings? Thanks!
In general, yes, you can upgrade by extracting the new version over the old one.