A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.7.3dev:
- Support for multimedia keys: volume up, volume down and mute.
- New shortcut Mod+K to toggle full keyboard emulation.
- Using (Left) Alt (Cmd on OS X) as default keyboard shortcut modifier.
- Workaround to allow Alt+Tab to work on non-Windows/non-OS-X platforms.
- Most built-in shortcuts are now configurable.
- Actions for built-in shortcuts are now available for mapping.
- Actions for F11 and F12 (release) can be customized.
- Ungrab mouse and keyboard when entering the menu.
- Added support for reading controller configs from fs-uae.dat.
- Support for creating static / fully self-contained .exe on Windows.
- JIT: Better fldcw_m_indexed fix (can use all x86-64 registers).
- Fixed RSP inc/dec for x86-64, shadow stack space on Windows / x86-64.
- Fix callee-saved registers for Windows x64 ABI.
- Fixed crash when using Blizzard accelerators and x86-64 JIT.
- Respect cpu option when checking for Zorro III config problems.
- Compile with -fno-strict-aliasing to avoid potential aliasing bugs.
- Removed some SDL 1.2 code.
- Opening the F12 menu / Using the modifier key causes FS-UAE to blink on Windows due to ungrabbing input (might have to disable this feature on Windows).