A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.7.8dev:
- Disable use of fullscreen spaces on OS X by default. Use
SDL_VIDEO_MAC_FULLSCREEN_SPACES = 1(advanced settings or environment) if you want to re-enable it.
- Fixed a crash when using (experimental and) unsupported re-recording.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.7.8dev:
- You can add custom config on startup (
--config:key=value). Especially useful when auto-launching games and you want to override config.
- You can start with custom settings (
--settings:key=value). Note that the changed settings will be permanent / saved.
- Make distinction between Amiga device type and host device more explicit.
- Made launch dialog non-modal.
- Net play feature is enabled by default.
- Moved net play UI into a separate window.
- Clear search field when changing game/config list in dropdown.
- All .sqlite databases moved into Data/Databases.
- Some user interface adjustments.
- Quite a bit of code cleanup and some restructuring.
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.7.8dev:
- Open FS-UAE Arcade as a maximized borderless window as default for now.
- Idle (stop rendering) when animations are done.
- Do not process joystick input in the background while running FS-UAE (Fixes problem where Arcade has disappeared when quitting FS-UAE).
- Do not run needless render loop in the background while running FS-UAE (Also fixes FS-UAE performance issue when running via Arcade).
Cmd+Return) can be used to toggle fullscreen,
Cmd+Q) to quit.
- Delay loading GL widget until window has been shown.
- Delay loading of PyOpenGL functions until first time needed.
- Possibly fixes black screen for some ATI users on Windows.
- Cleanup in the code base, removed some unused code.
- Updated PyOpenGL to 3.1.0.