A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.34dev:
- New option floppy_drive_volume_empty.
- Switched default key mapping for host backslash and insert keys.
- Use GLEW instead of GLee for OpenGL extensions.
- When not using FS-UAE Launcher, model A1200 defaulted to kickstart 3.0.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.34dev:
- Changed tab panel appearance on OS X to match other platforms.
- Renamed language prefs to appearance prefs, added launcher theme option.
- Close login dialog before opening database refresh dialog.
- Settings UI for specifying empty floppy drive volume (or disabling it).
- Added keyboard settings to configure equals/insert/backslash/less mapping.
- Added support for WHDLoad 18.1, set as default version.
- Replaced some icons, added new rom/ram icon.
- Fixed an issue with the new CPU selection.
Packages for Ubuntu 15.10 should be available in a few hours. Support for Ubuntu 14.10 is removed.
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.33dev:
- Blizzard SCSI Kit ROM wasn’t found by (full) path.
- Several new amiga quickstart models for A1200.
- Added several Blizzard boards to accelerator option.
- Added new options motherboard_ram, blizzard_scsi_kit.
- New boolean option window_border to disable window decorations.
- If STEAM_RUNTIME is set, look for “steamos” plugins, not “linux” plugins.
- Plugin search path updated (also changed plugin format slightly).
Important: You also need to download updated plugins from fs-uae.net/plugins (if you use them). Delete the old plugins before extracting the new ones!
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.33dev:
- FS-UAE Launcher / Arcade defaults to require PyQt5 now.
- Minimum OS X version (for official builds) is now 10.7 due to QT 5.5.
- Updated GUI layout.
- More expansion config controls (cpu, accelerator, graphics card, ++).
- Fixed issue with get_real_case usage on case sensitive systems (Linux).
- Login / logout entries in main menu did not update correctly.
- Redesigned model selection GUI (more room for additional models / presets).
- More Amiga model presets added.
- Do not write empty FS-UAE config values (less noise in the logs).
- Do not write known launcher-only settings to temp FS-UAE config file.
- Do not use a temporary kickstart dir, so FS-UAE will find accelerator ROMs.
- hard_drive_x_label and hard_drive_x_priority did not show in custom config.