A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.1.19dev:
- Fix proper stereo audio output when using OpenAL soft implementation.
- Automatically adjust to 50Hz / 60Hz Amiga mode change.
- video_sync = full is deprecated (now handled as auto), will enable full video sync only when host frame rate ~= Amiga frame rate.
- Fixed a bug with the number of enabled floppy drives, introduced with the support for custom floppy sounds.
- Some minor source code and build improvements.
- Experimental support for a “fifth joystick port“, which can be mapped to Amiga keyboard keys.